The all new BGD-5eco is a landmark in economical busbar bending,
with high end bending features. Offering full automatic spring
back compensation, plus digital stroke measurement, the BGD-5eco
is unique in its class. No other bending machine offers
similar technology and performance at entry price levels.
New 3 phase hydraulic power pack and digital stroke limiter
are pushing bending performance to new levels.
Compared to the earlier BGD-4 models, bending speed is increased
by almost 100% (11,5sec. vs. 22,5sec.)
New digital stroke measurement allows easy and precise settings
for accessories like step- and edge benders.
Combined with the "HSBL-2 Professional System 2"
including 160 cutting tool, DigiPunch 160, conveyors and all
accessories, at very advantageous net prices. Contact us for
Advantages at a Glance:
- Unsurpassed bending features at entry price level.
- Bending speed increased by almost 100%.
- Precision of 0,2° on all bus bar dimensions allows
full pre-fabrication of bus bar parts.
- New, digital stroke limiter reduces active stroke to the
minimum and allows easy, precise use of step and edge benders.
- High performance 3 phase power pack integrated
- Bending capacity max. 160x13 mm (6 x 1/2)
- Bending radius adaptors 7.5, 10, 15 mm
- Cycle time* 11.5 sec.
- Cycle time** (repeat operation) 9.4 sec.
- Minimum L-Bend 25 mm
- Minimum U-Bend 60 mm
- Minimum Z-Bend 70 mm
- *90° bend, 120x10 mm busbar size, return stroke incl.
full automatic spring back compensation.
- **90° bend, 120x10 mm busbar size repeated operation.
- No time-consuming test bends
||200 bar max. (3000psi)
|Max. Busbar Size